Port 9 Camping
This campsite is situated in the Bay of Shells, 3 kilometres from the old town of Korčula.
Accommodation capacity of 125 plots. Two sanitation units with electric power connection, refrigerators, and hot water. Within the campsite there is a large self-service store, a snack bar and a pizzeria.
The sandy beach is especially attractive under the warm Dalmatian sunshine and the refreshing sea air creates ideal conditions. There is a snack bar actually on the beach where you can also hire deck chairs, sunshades, a motor boat or a canoe. A tennis court also provides pleasant recreation.
The lovers of nature and families with children will be delighted with the magnificent Dalmatian landscape, dense pine woods, olive groves, and a fresh sea air, and sense of freedom provide a perfect background for a carefree holiday.
Top reasons for choosing the Port 9 Camping:
- Peaceful location by the sea, 2 km from the Korčula town centre
- Pebble, sandy and concrete plateau beaches in hidden bays
- Sports activities: tennis, cycling
- Indoor Olympic-size swimming pool 1 km away (available to groups)
- Street: Dubrovačka cesta 19
- Postcode: 20260
- City: Korčula
- Country: Croatia
- Telephone: +385 (0)20 726 880
- Fax: +385 (0)20 726 699
On the map
Fill in your address into the address field below the map and the shortest route will be calculated.