Tourist board of Gradac
... the administrative and tourist center of the riviera with the most beautiful and the longest beaches...
Twn of Gradac is a tourist hub of Gradac Riviera. Old settlement has been around since prehistoric times. Stone slabs from the Bronze and later Iron Age can testify to that fact. In Classical antiquity, Roman Civitas Biston existed in the location of Gradac. Old coastal hub of the Narona colony was an important Roman stronghold in this part of the Adriatic. Specimens of Roman money, and a rim part of a monumental structure from 2nd-3rd century were found at Gradina locality.
In medieval times in Gradac region there stood an old town of Lapčan (Labinac), which is mentioned by the great Byzantine emperor Constantin. Under its current name, Gradac is mentioned for the first time in 1649. It owes its name to a fortress that once stood on a high ground above today’s church of St. Michael, built during the Cretan war (1645-1669). There is a preserved drawing that depicts a naval-land battle between the Turks and Venetians near Gradac in 1666. On that drawing the tower was set ablaze.
In an abandoned village of Čista above Gradac one can find remains of deserted houses built in indigenous architectural style. One of the oldest preserved structures in Gradac region is a chapel of St. Paškvalin on Plana hill. Beside an old parish church of St. Anthony is the local cemetery. And new church of St. Michael was built in 1852. Tradition of Gradac’s tourist offer secured that tourism is developing rapidly in this part of the Riviera where one can find a stretch of hotels and catering contents, and of course the center of entertainment and night life.
Hotel Croatia is located in the city of Hvar at the so-called island, only about ten minutes walk from the old city centre and city port. It is situated by the sea in the beautiful park of pine trees at one of the most beautiful locations of the city of Hvar. It is built in 1936 and reconstructed in 1997.
With its architecture, hotel is ideally set in the vegetation of Majerovica bay, reached by a beautiful walking area by the sea. Hotel Croatia is the smallest one in the city of Hvar, it is an intimate and very comfortable place for holiday throughout the year. Hotel Croatia is family runned hotel.
Hotel Sveti Kriz is only 30 metres from the beach, surrounded by pine forests, in the vicinity of the Church of the Holy Cross 3 km from the centre of Trogir.
The hotel is located on the island of Čiovo, which is connected with the mainland by a bridge. It is 6 km from Split Airport.
The Sveti Kriz features well-appointed accommodation with free wired internet access as well as fax ports and SAT TV.
The restaurant serves local and international delicious meals. It can be used for weddings and receptions, banquets and similar events. The aperitif bar has a spacious terrace and on the beach there is a cocktail bar.
The Sveti Kriz has 2 conference rooms and there is a spa centre with diverse treatments, which have to be booked at an additional charge. Access to the gym is free.
Tourist board of Hvar
The city of Hvar is a unique fusion of luxurious Mediterranean nature, rich cultural and historical heritage, and mundane, tourist present.
It is situated in picturesque nature, facing the southern, side of the world that has given it all Mediterranean attraction and cheerfulness; facing sea, that gave it splendid and repeatable history, Hvar is an inexhaustible treasury of the scenery, atmosphere and adventure.
Its name derives from the Greek name for island and town, that stood where today Stari Grad (Hvar became an island’s centre in 13th century) stands - PHAROS.
Hvar gained glory and power during middle ages being an important port within the Venetian, naval empire. Today, it is centre of island’s tourism and one of the favourite destinations in Dalmatian riviera - a town of smiling and courteous people, who are almost only dedicated to tourism.
The tradition of viticulture and wine-growing on the island of Hvar is 2,400 years old and it is considered to be one of the oldest locations in the world where it is still nourished today
Hvar Hills produces red dry wines made of Plavac Mali grapes that come from Zinfandel family. Currently, there are Pharos Maximvs and Maior Rizerva wines.
Tourist board of Igrane
Right here where the rock kisses the sea and the wave cuddless with a shore, where the campanile bell announces a next dawn… as for us all and for you, stroller and traveller…
So, 'till you get to know a Croatian name, all those Romans, Illyrians and Dalmat tribes have left their traces. During the 7th century a new history has been written, by the arrival of Croats and their flag adorns every church. In the 12th century Marković family of Krajina area managed to save „A Doclean monk Chronicle“ (Croatian Chronicle) that tells about Red Croatia, presents life and death of the King Zvonimir and stands for the one of the most important written document in the Croatian history. So, through the year 1466 a Croatian ruler Herceg Stjepan Kosača, for the first time mentions Igrane, a little village with 50 peasants.
All those peasants, fishermen, builders and soldiers who defended and preserved, for us and for all the visitors, this playful jewel in the wreath of stone… snd the Tower of Zale Antičić and Tomica from the times of the battle against Ottoman Empire, not to forget baroque palace of Ivanišević-Šimić family and also a castle with a chapel…
And what to say about the campanile that touches the sky, solid as a rock?! So, down there, a gardens and courts, houses and apartmens, almonds and flowers, vine cellars, restaurants, fishing nets and boats, white beaches and bays… bathing in the sunny stream. Anyway, take a good look, there's a Hotel „Punta“, like a point of desire awaits to embrace you with all its love…like a breez cuddles with every wave…
With an opened hearth, Igrane calls you to its flourishing gardens.
Tourist board of Imotski
Imotski is an old town, situated in the south of the Croatian, at the crossroads of the Dalmatian hinterland and Bosnia and Herzegovina. It was first mentioned in 950 AD in De Administrando Imperio Byzantine emperor and historian Constantine Porphyrogenitus.
Imotski has all the characteristics of the coastal city, thanks to its climate and urban architecture of the old town. Stone houses, steep narrow streets lined with stone steps of the witnesses are former looks of this place which is the old core and protected. Several buildings with beautiful facades and wrought iron fences Secessionist about style streamings which did not miss this region either.
Below Topan is Blue Lake, the favorite promenade in the summer months and the main bathing place in Imotski. Its dimensions are 800 * 400 meters and the depth varies so in the winter and spring, about a hundred meters, and the beginning of autumn means dry. By its clean water surface serpentine which were built in 1907.
In the immediate vicinity (1.5 km) there is Red Lake, the deepest karst lake in Europe with a depth of depression 528 meters and the water depth reaches more than 300 meters to the bottom which is below sea level.
The gallery is part of the donation made by Ivan Meštrović to the Republic of Croatia in 1952 (along with a family house and studio in Zagreb -the Meštrović Atelier, the Crikvine-Kaštilac sacral and art complex in Split, and the Meštrović family vault - the Most Holy Redeemer Church - near Otavice).
Ivan Meštrović conceptualised the present gallery in Meje (a prestigious part of Split) as a family home, studio, and gallery space; it was built between 1931 and 1939. He surrounded the house with a Mediterranean garden decorated with bronze sculptures. The whole complex offers a unique view of the sea and the central Dalmatian islands. Ivan Meštrović and his family spent their summers there from 1932 onwards.
The gallery contains the artist’s masterpieces executed in marble (Psyche, 1927; Contemplation, 1924), bronze (Distant Chords, 1918; Cyclops, 1933; Persephone, 1946; Madonna and Child, 1917; Job 1946), wood (Sad Angels and Happy Angels, 1916) and gypsum (Pietà, 1946). These works cover all the periods of the artist’s rich creative life until 1946.
The permanent exhibition is arranged spatially and thematically. The central hall on the ground floor is decorated as an impressive entrance space, adorned with mostly marble sculptures. The dining room retains the original character of the artist’s home. It contains Meštrović’s furniture, a few paintings, and bronze portraits of family members.
The large exhibition hall on the east side of the ground floor is devoted to religious sculpture, an important theme in Meštrović’s art. This hall is dominated by wooden sculptures of Adam and Eve (1939-1941). Besides this religious exhibition, there is a special area given to the monumental sculpture of the Pietà.
Upstairs, in the hall of the west wing, Meštrović’s works that were influenced by Impressionism, Art Nouveau, and Art Deco are exhibited. The east hall combines sculptures made mostly between the two world wars. Next to this there is an interesting special hall with the theme of Job. The grand central hall on the first floor is intended for sculpture exhibitions, but also for occasional cultural events in the gallery. The permanent exhibition of sculptures on the first floor is also accompanied by Meštrović’s drawings.
In addition to museum materials (sculptures, drawings, paintings, architectural drawings, and furniture), the gallery also holds documents related to the life and work of Ivan Meštrović – photos of the artist’s first works recorded at the beginning of the 20th century in Vienna and Paris. Archival material is also presented, primarily the family archives found in the house in 1952, containing the letters of family members and friends, their personal documents, and other papers.
The Meštrović Gallery in Split is a villa with the studio of the best known, and world renowned, Croatian sculptor Ivan Meštrović (Vrpolje, Croatia 1883 – South Bend, Indiana, 1962). It contains some of the artist’s masterpieces in marble, bronze, wood and plaster. Unforgettable are the memories of the Mediterranean garden that surrounds it and the view onto the sea.
Top quality products
Large selection of jewelry from our own production and imports from famous goldsmith's workshop
Technician retail Ltd. was founded in 1947. That year opened retail and soon moving to production of jewelry for their own use and wholesale.
In our production we hold the rule that the product that we produce must be of superior quality, which refers to the quality of treatment and quality of gold, which is controlled in our own laboratory. In our broad range of products offers a great selection of jewelry from our own production and imports from famous goldsmith's workshop. Silver jewelry is made of silver, 925 fineness, ie of the highest quality silver. Jewelry can be a glittering white or blackened, and at the same time great when it comes to making filigree. It can negotiate with order and purchase. Gold jewelry it is only 14 - carat gold, which is labeled 585. When making Filigranija jewelry even more gold, pure gold, which adds to the beauty, but according to your wishes can be without gilding.
Tourist board of Kaštela
The town of Kaštela is located on the coast of the Bay of Kaštela. It has over 40 000 inhabitants, and it is the second largest town in the Split and Dalmatia County. It stretches over the length of 17 kilometers.
Our town is specific because of the fact that it developed around 7 settlements (Kaštel Štafilić, Kaštel Novi, Kaštel Stari, Kaštel Lukšić, Kaštel Kambelovac, Kaštel Gomilica and Kaštel Sućurac) or around castles. Each village has its own particularity merged into character of this part of Mediterranean. Radun and Rudine emerge in recent years as the two new smaller centers.
The western part of the town is more tourism- oriented. This is the area with most accommodation capacities: tourist apartments, rooms, camps and hotels.
Tourist board of Klis
The Klis Fortress is a medieval fortress situated above a village bearing the same name, near the city of Split, in central Dalmatia, Croatia. From its origin as a small stronghold built by the ancient Illyrian tribe Dalmatae, becoming a royal castle that was the seat of many Croatian kings, to its final development as a large fortress during the Ottoman wars in Europe, Klis Fortress has guarded the frontier, being lost and re-conquered several times throughout its more-than-two-thousand-year-long history. Due to its location on a pass that separates the mountains Mosor and Kozjak, the fortress served as a major source of defense in Dalmatia, especially against the Ottoman advance, and has been a key crossroad between the Mediterranean belt and the Balkan rear.
SPLIT-BRAČ (MILNA)-HVAR CITY-KORČULA(OLD TOWN)-MLJET(POMENA)-DUBROVNIK, SPLIT-BRAČ (MILNA) –HVAR CITY-VIS
Is a company specialized in production and distribution of promotion items. If you are a band or a online community we are the solution for you.
Tourist board of Marina
Marina is a small place located in the Bay with the same name; the place is the Centre of the Municipality, which consists of 15 more small places.
Local residents have been engaged in fishing and agriculture for a long time. On the surrounding hills grow the centuries-old olive trees; it is therefore not surprising that this region is widely known for its production of olive oil. Marina is dominated by the picturesque fortification, the former mansion of the bishops of Trogir from the 15th century. Above the Marine is located Drid hill that dominates the entire area. It used to be the seat of Drid County, whose ruins can still be seen on the hill.
Riviera Marina consists of three small picturesque Dalmatian places: Vinišće, Poljica and Sevid that will win you at aglance. The crystal clear waters, sandy beaches, undiscovered and preserved nature will help you to relax from the city noiseand get rid of stress. Find your little oasis of peace on one of the many beaches. In the area of the municipality there are registered numerous archaeological monuments that are waiting for you to discover them.